National Celtic Festival @ Portarlington
Tickets and Festival Attendance Conditions
Camping/Van Site Packages
- Couple 2 Nights Camp – $365.00 2 Weekend adult tickets plus powered camp/van site for 2 nights for 2 adults at Portarlington Holiday Park.
- Couple 3 Nights Camp – $400.00 2 Weekend adult tickets plus powered camp/van site for 3 nights for 2 adults at Portarlington Holiday Park.
- Single 2 Nights Camp – $215.00 1 Weekend adult ticket plus powered camp/van site for 2 nights for 1 adult at Portarlington Holiday Park.
- Single 3 Nights Camp – $250.00 1 Weekend adult ticket plus powered camp/van site for 3 nights for 1 adult at Portarlington Holiday Park.
Please note there is a charge for additional camping guests. Simply advise Bellarine Bayside on arrival. Adults / $16 a night, Children / $8.50 a night.
Tickets can be purchased online through TryBookings.com
Booking fees apply.
Please read this information on conditions of sale and attendance.
On arrival at Portarlington you need to go to the Festival Ticket Office, which is in a marquee at the main Festival Site near Parks Hall in Newcomb Street.
Ticket Office Hours:
Friday June 9th 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday June 10th 9.00am – 8.00pm
Sunday June 11th 9.00am – 8.00pm
Monday June 12th 9.00am – 1.00pm
Your e-ticket will be exchanged for a wrist band which you must wear all days of the festival to gain access to ticketed venues.
We must be able to verify your purchase at the Ticket Office at Portarlington – You may be required to present suitable proof of identity, age or concession entitlement.
This e-ticket is proof of purchase for the Festival, and must be presented at the
Festival Ticket Office to obtain your wristband. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- cannot produce a valid e-ticket
- presents an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means
- presents an e-ticket that has been duplicated.
- ticket orders will be cancelled if cheques are dishonoured or credit card funds are unavailable.
Once issued, wristbands are not to be removed or tampered with, and are not transferable.
Youth, Student and Concession Policy and Proof of Age:
Youth tickets may only be purchased by an adult ticket-applicant/ticket-holder.
Youth ticket holders must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult over 21 years of age. We may need to verify that the contact for the responsible parent or adult is genuine.
Proof of age ID is required when collecting a youth wristband. Age must be under 18 on the last day of the festival.
Student Concession is available to full time Secondary or Tertiary students with a Student ID card which is to be presented at check in.
Adult Concession is available to holders of pension, healthcare and seniors cards. Card to be presented at check in.
Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Ticket:
If your e-ticket has been destroyed, lost or stolen BEFORE the festival starts, contact the Festival office on 0409 017 130. A new ticket can be issued and original will be cancelled but a small fee will apply.
No Refund Policy:
The festival will be held in any weather conditions.
The organisers reserve the right to change the program as required by circumstances and conditions at any time without notice.
In the event that the festival has to be cancelled tickets will be refunded on request within seven days of such request. The festival may make available a Ticket Exchange program and there may be a handling charge applied.
Festival Organisers will not refund or replace any tickets when:
- the ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
- the e-ticket has been duplicated
- the weekend wrist band pass is lost, damaged, forged or stolen from someone else.
- the ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises in any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
- the event does not meet his or her expectations.
Festival Entry Conditions:
- You may not bring into the Festival venues glass bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, and dangerous items. We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and refuse entry without refund.
- Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons. Refusal may result in entry being refused without refund.
- Alcohol served at the festival may only be consumed in designated areas.
- Under 18 year olds must be in company of a responsible adult companion in licensed areas.
- Proof of age for children and youth may be requested by staff.
- For the safety of patrons and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing or inebriated behaviour is not allowed and offenders will forfeit their weekend pass and be ejected from the festival.
- No audio or video recording of performances is permitted without written permission of artists and organisers.
- No backstage access is permitted. Footwear must be worn at all venues.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event.